1. Describe one argument for and one argument against gun control. What is your opinion on the issue? I think that having guns is not bad unless your using it in a bad way. I agree with cops having guns because they work with criminals but if someone is using it for no reason and just going around shooting people then that is wrong.
2. Do you think it is fair to force people to open their homes to soldiers during wartime? Why or why not? I think its wrong for the government to force people to take care of soldiers in there house because the family has the right to say no to them because its there house and they get a say in wether they want that soldier or not.
3. Describe a situation in which the police might be able to obtain a warrant to search a house or a building. I think the only reason for the police to come in someones house and search is if there doing something illegal or if there a criminal. I think its stupid if the cop comes up to someone and say that they have to search there house because they look funny or have a weird hair cut.

No comments:
Post a Comment